MULTIMEDIA TRANSCRIPTION SERVICE
Converting Print into Braille and Other Formats
Our transcribers produce accurate, high-quality braille, and work together to meet the specific needs of all clients.
MTS takes pride in its broad-based subject matter. Our Nemeth (math) transcribers are as comfortable with first grade elementary work as it is with Integrated Calculus. Our literary transcribers are as proficient in transcribing a textbook for a student into his or her third year of Russian as it is for a Spanish beginner. Volumes are shipped as completed to stay ahead of the student throughout the school year.
To date, over 700 books in literary braille (in both EBAE and UEB code), foreign languages and Nemeth code have been produced for elementary and high school students across the country. All books are listed on the LOUIS Database. A sampling of transcribed books includes:
- Common Core Collections Grades 6-12 (with coordinating workbooks)
- Creating America, Beginnings through Reconstruction
- Dolphin Adventure
- Give It All You’ve Got
- Glencoe Algebra Concepts & Applications (with coordinating workbook)
- Financial Algebra (with coordinating workbook)
- Houghton Mifflin Algebra & Trigonometry
- Johnny Got His Gun
- McDougall-Littell Algebra I Concepts & Skills
- Metro Math Voyages Grade 3-4
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
- Prentice Hall Realidades
- Princeton Review SATs, Math & English
- Spectrum Math 6
Fees are available upon request.
Multimedia Transcription Service is a project of Heightened Independence and Progress – a Center for Independent Living, run by and for people with disabilities working toward full inclusion in all aspects of life.
Site Content: Copyright © 2004-2017 Multimedia Transcription Service. All Rights Reserved.